So everyone always talks about how you should create a bucket list to complete while in college. Well, I’m late in the game (because I’m a dog duh), but have decided that I want to be more involved in The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s community.
My mom, who happens to also be a senior at UNC, has compiled a bucket list for me to complete in our remaining months here. Those who are students will know that much of these have become quite tradition here, but those of you who aren’t aware of them, I would love for you to become a part of this wonderful community and follow my journey as I complete my UNC Bucket List.
Are you ready for this?
- Get a Chicken and Cheddar Biscuit from Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen
- Get a kiss on the 50-yard line in Kenan Memorial Stadium
- Meet Chancellor Carol L. Folt
- Eat the world’s best frozen yogurt from YoPo
- Eat a hot dog from Sup Dogs
- Get serenaded by the Clef Hangers
- High five Roy Williams (go heels!)
- Get a BLT from Merritt’s Store and Grill
- Drink a Blue Cup from He’s Not Here
- Get my picture taken at Sutton’s Drug Store
- And finally, graduate.
I am determined to make the BEST of my remaining time here and can’t wait for you to follow along on this journey. Stay tuned over the next few months because this is going to be pawsome (yep I said it but once again I’m a dog so its cool).
My name is Holden the Golden, and I’m a Tar Heel.